cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM - Mail form - Link to incident

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have checked the following guide, since I wanted to create a direct link to an Incident or Service Request in a mail form:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/URL%27s+for+quick+access+to+WebUI

Direct access to an object

Parameters to add:
crm-object-type         (for example BT126_APPT)
crm-object-action      (A = search, B = display, C = Edit, D = create)
crm-object-value       (= guid)

Example: http://<HOST>:<PORT>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm?sap-client=020&sap-language=EN&sap-domainRelax=min&crm-object-type=BT126_APPT&crm-object-action=B&crm-object-value=4CF536DA49750074E1008000097E28D5

Note: Such URL could be useful when it is included in an e-mail, for example to notify someone about a CRM object. Add the object type as defined in the navigation profile (OP mapping) together with the action and the GUID of the object.

It seems like it wont work without the CRM object type in the link, but that means I have to have multiple actions and mail forms. Since I would need one action and one mail form for both Service Request and Incidents.

Shouldnt the system be able to determine the object type from the object value / guid? Anyone has a solution to this?

Kindly Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolai,

In SOlman 7.1 , ITSM for SMIN and SMDT I saw some actions in action profile where it contains this feature already.

You can check the actions like Support determination and email .. In this they have implemented where it will have a direct link to the incident.

Please check the code in that action so that you will get some idea.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolai,

the object type you can get with:

lr_mapping_srv = cl_crm_ui_object_mapping_srv=>get_instance( ).

" needed!!

lr_bol_core = cl_crm_bol_core=>get_instance( ).

lr_bol_core->start_up( iv_appl_name = 'BT'

iv_display_mode_support = abap_true ).

lv_ui_object_type = lr_mapping_srv->determine_ui_object_of_bor(

iv_bor_object_key  = lv_bor_object_key

iv_bor_object_type = ls_orderadm_h-object_type

iv_logical_system  = ls_orderadm_h-logical_system ).

With this code I'm creating the link to the ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for you reply.

I just need to talk with a programmer, but do you have a hint on where to put this?

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolai,

regularily, like already said, mails will be send via actions (Smartform based mails).

In our system we redifined the behaviour and we send mails during status changes (own mail send method with CL_BCS...)

Uwe