Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VALUE NOT UPDATING IN LC DOCUMENT

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have created an LC document for domestic customer and assigned in sales order. after completing the process till billing when i have checked the financial document in change mode i could find the value is updated.

but when i am trying to do the same with export customer after the process i am not finding the value updated  in LC document.

I have used a sales document type zmts for both the process and for domestic i used 10 distribution and 20 for exports.

when i am doing export billing system is asking to fill foreing trade date which i have been filling it manually. Is this the cause for the error.

Pl help this is very urgent issue for me.

regards

Ajith

1 REPLY 1

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

when i am doing export billing system is asking to fill foreing trade date which i have been filling it manually. Is this the cause for the error.

No,Its not a problem by Foreing Data .I think ,the LC details and Sales document deatisl might be varied in your case .Check once again all details whatever you have given in LC doc .

Thanks,

Dead Man