Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source_rel_ind not getting updated

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am facing an issue regarding the source_rel_ind which is blank. PR is created in R/3 side and being populated towards the SRM side through BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.Now when I am trying to create a SC I am getting a message as no requisition found .Mainly my Source_rel_ind is Blank which should be 'X'. I have gone through various settings like in SPRO-> SRM Server-> Technical Basic Setting-> Defining Backend Setting and also Sourcing -> Define Product Categories. Now when I was going through other Settings like maintaining the table V_T160PR and V_T160EX. I found that its Blank.Also I looked for TBE31 and TBE11 I found the event 000100710 and Application id PM. Now I am not getting where  am I missing why am I not able to see the items into cockpit.Do I have to maintain both the tables i.e V_T160PR and V_T160EX.

Please do let me know the possible settings if I am missing something apart from these

As I am able to see Source_rel_ind into R/3 side but not while working with SC.

Regards

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding above I also found the process

1. Create a PR, transfer to SRM;

1.5. Check in BBP_PD on the item level field SOURCE_REL_IND. It should be X

1.6. Create PO from sourcking cockpit. Order the PO and make sure it's Ordered, not Error in Process. Validate in ECC as well.

2. Check in BBP_PD on the item level field SOURCE_REL_IND. It should be blank

3. Wait for a while, say 1 - 2 minutes. WF-BATCH could be locking the PR

4. Change the same PR in ECC, with non quantity fields, such as delivery date

5. Transfer PR to SRM (BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER)

6. Check in BBP_PD on the item level field SOURCE_REL_IND. It should be still blank - no sourcing is possible for this item

Now going through step 1.5 -> my Source_rel_ind is not showing X.

Regards

Gaurav Gautam