cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to SOAP ack fails with response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am using PI7.0 and trying to build Idoc to SOAP Async interface..I am getting  following errors and unable to post data to webservice application. 

[MI_SetCustomerCategory_Out]  given as INBOUND / ASYNC/ input message leaving Fault Message  BLANK.

another  [MI_SetCustomerCategory_Out] given as OUTBOUND / ASYNC / output message will only be here.

I am getting the following error:  Can you provide any info that helps me fix this. I checked in SDN and has no right fix found.Btw, in Moni statuse flag is processed successfully and - ack contains system errors.

ErrorException caught by adapter framework: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

ErrorMP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you check from SOAP UI/WS navigator if you are able to hit the webservice with the data which you are sending & if there is any User Authentication required for the webservice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Adarsh,

lately I tried with SOAP Action which was referred in SOAPUI than the one I was passing. It worked well now.