cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure relationship object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to find a way to customize a defoult value for calendar in the relationship object.

This is an important issue becouse schaduling can be affected significally if user maintain it with a wrong value.

Is there any way or idea?

Thanks & Best regards,

Nir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The calendar in the Network Activity can come from several different places depending on the activity type.  Refer to SAP Note 151551 for network scheduling troubleshooting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ken for your reply,

My problem is the factory calendar that stored at the relationship masterdata not in the activity.

The sustem behave differently if the factory calendars are not the same at the activity and relationship.also, can you explain the SAP business logic for support a diffrent calendar for relationship?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please explain "relationship masterdata".  The relationship is a link between activities, the calendar comes from the activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The factory calendar shown in the relationship detail view is adopted from the calendar in the network activity.  It is available to change in the relationship details.  I have never seen a client use a different calendar in a relationship from the calendar in the activity, but SAP provides the option.  There would have to be a very specific reason for a customer to do this.

The SAP Note I mentioned describes what calendar is used and in what scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kan,

I've red the intersting note note that you have mentioned, yet, I still cannot imagin or explain any scenario that require a  different calendar in a relationship from the calendar in the activity, furthermore I cannot find the way to prevent users from doing so,

I will be glad for any idea.

Many thanks,

Nir

Answers (0)