cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic recording of changes - transports not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have strange problem with ERP2004 customizing system.

I have 2 clients in the system: customizing and test client.

While customizing work system doesn't show screen with selection of transport request, and some changes are not recorded in transports. What could be the reason? Automatic recording of changes is enabled in customizing client. Sometimes editing client in SCC4 helps - but for a short time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Transport request will be created for all the changes made in customization or workbench changes. Every customization/workbech object may create seprate change request. When you are doing customization for a object, first time you will be prompted for Transport request. After creating new transport request further chnages you will not be asked becuase your changes for the same object and changes will be saved in the same transport. Once you relesed the transport then again when you do any changes you will be prompted for new transport.

Cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. This is very helpful information. So I have to check whether this is not the case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We faced the same prob a few days back.

Turning on the "Automatically recording of changes" option button via tcode scc4 solved it and its working fine till date.

Regards

Answers (0)