cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM01 Notificaiton Email Issu

0 Kudos

Dear All, I am having issue in send email via QM01 Notification.

Whenever i select receipent name from the list it does not bring his/her email address, therefore i am not able to receive the notification in my email or in SOST.

Example :

If i select user list from the dropdown list available on sent screen. It behave as below.

Recipient                             Recip. Type

=======================================  

Murtaza Ghulam                   It show blank and does not allow me to change Recip. type.

gmurtaza@mena.ko.com      If  type the address like this then it show me "U-Internet Address" and it work fine.

My question is that is there any way by selecting name from the internal user list his email address should be copy from the userprofile.

Thanks & regards,GMurtaza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For external mailing system you need technical development.

For technical development just refer site

'www.saptechnical"

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding is, when u Pick username by selecting internal user from Receipient select option, the username will be displayed & the mail is not sent to that particular user. if my understanding is correct then please maintain user mail id in userprofile - under communication , the mail will send.

also u can acheive the same by creaing distribution list with morethan mailids & select distribution list instead of internaluser - pick appropriate list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding of workflow, system can't pick the email address automatically by selecting the user name. It has to be done with some development.