cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap dms configuraion with content server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have installed sap content server.I m not able to login http://<host name>:<port no.>/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?serverInfo

How can start service. what are post installation activities...How can i link with existing erp system.

Please do needful

Regards,

sahil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

The Url

http://<host name>:<port no.>/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?serverInfo

is used to check whether content server is running or not. If it is running it should display information of the version of Content server. and few additional details.

Are you able to view such details ?

On Which OS have you installed content server ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deear deepk thanks a lot for your reply.

I have installed on Windows 2008 server.

Regards,

Sahil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sahil,

Please use the transaction codes

OAC0 and OACT for connecting your SAP DMS to content server.

Hope this will solve your requirement.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pravin,

Thnks for ur reply, I m unable to start from OS level. Then I can start OAC0 and OACT  T-Code.

Regards,

Sahil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sahil,

Are you able to access your ECC system.I hope you have installed SAP GUI and it is working fine.

Once that is done,try with the transaction code :CSADMIN.Hopefully this will give you a fair idea.

im unable to start from OS level----Still not clear with your question.can you please elaborate what is your problem.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Praveen ,

Thanks a lot for your reply.I have installed content server on stand alone system.I wanted connect my ecc system to content server. I m able 2 acess csadmin from gui.

Regards,

Sahil