cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different status for the same message in Adapter Engine Message Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In Adapter Engine-- > Message Monitoring, I could see two different status for a single message. One is in error and the other is in successful status. However, when i check the log of the successful message, its showing the  error. Please advise.

Thanks,

Swetha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If it is an outbound message, the first message you see comes from the sender agreement and then the second message should be from the normal XI pipeline.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Mark has mentioned, one possibility is you are viewing 2 messages - one coming into XI from the sender and the other going out of XI to the receiver. But definitely, they should not be sharing the same message ID. Just check if the message ID of these messages is different or not.

If this is not the case, I would suggest to get the server restarted so that the status of all the messages can be refreshed. This issue could be due to the improper updation of the message status also.

Hope this would help you in finding the root cause.

Regards,

Subbalaxmi

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

May it got failed at receiving system side (Receiver channel ) .. please paste the error.

Regards,

loordh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Its failed at the receiver side. My doubt is, if its failed there should be only one entry with the status "Error". But I could see another entry of the same message with the status "Successful". IN both the logs, error is same. Please see attached.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

In addition to mark and subbalaxmi, you can also try by refreshing the Full cache refresh.

As you mentioned, if it is failing at receiver side? what is the status of it?

Check the status of receiver communication channel from RWB. also try to ping the channel, so that, we can make sure that, connection is established properly..

Check the pipeline steps in moni, you may find the root cause.

Do some dummy changes in the receiver communication channel and activate it.

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you like to have a exact status go to RWB -> Message Monitoring -> select the adapter engine with database (extended) - and apply time filter which should give you the appropriate status of the message processed..

HTH

Rajesh

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Swetha,

The successful message is based on your sender agreement (java-based adapter). The failed message is where the XI pipeline got processed (after sender agreement). This behavior is also encountered if you are sending a message to the adapter engine using SOAP Adapter. Based on your screenshot, check the credentials of your receiver cc. It looks unauthorized.

Hope this helps,
Mark

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

The start time of the messages in your screenshot have 5 seconds difference. I suggest you share the filter you applied to arrive at the screenshot. Also please briefly explain your end to end scenario.

I might sound foolish but copy paste the message ids in a notepad and compare.

Ambrish