cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation ICON

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Is it possible to hide thevaluation ICON ( Ie the field which displays the valuation for the characteristic as ICON) from result recording overview Screen?

Regards,

Meena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Screen Variant option using SHD0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks its working, Also In my scenario End user has to create Manual Inspection lot & after Saving lot,  Result Recording will be Continued from there using Menu ( not following to do RR with sept TCODE). Is it possible to mke same changes thru QA01. i tried but after Saving lot, the Screen is not Continued with Menu Fucntions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QA02, Give the Inspection lot number.

Go to menu Inspection Processing - Inspection lot - Work list or Inspection Processing - Results - Record

It will take you to QA32 or QE51N selection screens. From there you can proceed, instead you can that specific transaction code for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, got stuck somewhere, please guide me, Explained steps which I followed,

Transaction variant – QA01 – Origin screen ( made default settings for the fields – plant / origin -89 ) – continued with following screens ( inspection specification – assigned ) , sample ( assigned ) – continued with Menu Functions – Given Program Name(SAPLQEEO)  & status (DEMO0200) . After that the screen is not continued with QE51N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Screen variant is not to execute the transaction of QA01. You can create Z transaction code by making that valuation button as hidden. Then you have to use that Z transaction code to do your recording.

Create Screen variant for QE51N or QA32 where & how you want to record the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnak u. Request ur suggestion ...At present, user following to create Manual inspection lot (origin 89) in QA01 and after saving immediately they going to Result Recording Screen by clicking Results create Button in Menu.  (Not by QE51N/QE01), now user felt difficult to create inspection lot in QA01 and recoding results in ZQE01. Daily basis, user need to create manual inspection lot with inspection lot origin 89 for some set of materials. Is it possible to make this job as schedule- automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have to change the standard menu program to call the custom transaction.

Check with ABAP consultants.

What do you mean by job scheduling automatically for QE01 / QE51N??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not for Result recording, asked for Mass creation of insecotion lot (QA01) , Bcoz manual inspection lot creation for morethan 100 materials on every day is very time consuming

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Stability Study monitoring for creating Inspection lot based on time period. You can run either manually or by scheduling background job automatically, inspection lot can be created cumulatively.

Search for Stability Study in forum & google.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u.. I will check.

Answers (0)