SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible control authorization for FMJ2 by Value type 81 - Fund Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am looking for information on authorization set-up for year end commitment carry forward (transaction code FMJ2).  FMJ2 allows carry forward of commitments by value type.  Client want to provide authorization for FMJ2 by value type.  For example, the  commitments that can be distinguished by value type as below:

Value type        Description

50                     Purchase Requisition

51                     Purchase Orders

54                     Invoices

81                     Fund Reservations

--                        --   --

--                       --   --

The requirement is that user or a group of users is / are allowed only to carry forward commitment at the year for a particular value type.

Thanks in advance for your time and advise.

Regards

RK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, you can do it with BADI FM_CCF_REFINE. You'll be able to filter open items by value type; so, for users whom you decide to grant the possibility to carry-forward, say, only reservations (81), you will filter out all other documents.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, you can do it with BADI FM_CCF_REFINE. You'll be able to filter open items by value type; so, for users whom you decide to grant the possibility to carry-forward, say, only reservations (81), you will filter out all other documents.

Regards,

Eli