cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC10.0 Connectors - multiple abap clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

i'm currently implementing EAM for our abap systems (GRC Foundation SP12, ERP Plug-In SP12, NW Plug-In SP03). For standard client 100 it works charm. so far so good.

I was wondering if GRC connectors support multiple system clients, like client 100 and client 000.

In my understanding of EAM and connector mechanics of GRC, i only see a way in creating seperate connectors for every single client i want to adress in every system.

Is that the right way to go or is there an easier way to realize that?

ty for every help.

kind regards,
Matthias Stadler

P.S.: i already tried building a connector for client 000, however i'm facing problems with repository object sync job with client 000 (by running the report from my GRC foundation system, a system login for client 000 of the plug-in system is requested, and even if i put valid credentials, the sync job won't start in client 000). i will check the trusted relations, is there sth. else you can recommend me to do? I would be thankful for every experience out there with client 000.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias

Connector is for logical system - system and client combined. You will need to create a connector for each client as the RFC connection has the client number for log-in.

Curious though - why are you connecting client 000?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleen,

you are right. i had an user login-issue on the client.
We are connecting client 000 in case of emergency access of sap-basis administrators or SAP AGS.

It's working now, thank you again.

with kind regards,
Matthias Stadler

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear  it works

I've never considered 000 or 001/066 before. Something to consider 🙂

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SAP each client acts as a single entity, you need to have RFC connector defined for each client.

Regarding sync jobs error.

Please check SLG1.

secondary thing trying to run in dialog error message may appear there itself.

check for RFC auth of batch user.

Regards,

Prasant