Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Intercompany pricing to Cost plus model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

There are lot of topics discussed regarding this issue. For example

Make the VPRS (cost) condition type as the PR00 as first step number in the new pricing procedure. Add one more condition type cost plus ( percentage+ ) next to VPRS in the pricing procedure.Maintain the percentage in VK11 or it can be entered manually by the business.

But in my requirment they want a complete new pricing procedure which should only have cost VPRS condition type and another condition type cost plus percentage. There should be no PR00 or any other condition type.

How should I go about it? Please advice?

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

which should only have cost VPRS condition type and another condition type cost plus percentage

by this you mean, you dont want the condition record created with % to be added for the cost (VPRS)

if so, then you have to use a routine created for this and assign it to your condition type

specify the requirement to the ABAPer

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simple!

Just create a New Pricing Procedure without having any Condition Type except for VPRS and New Condition Type ZPRS[for convenience sake let us call it that].

You can do this in Sales & Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing Control > Define & Assign Procedure.

I am assuming that you already have created a New Condition Type.

You can copy any existing procedure and delete all Condition Types and Sub Totals except for VPRS and add New Condition Type ZPRS. You can refer to the VPRS step in Pricing Procedure and maintain ZPRS Condition Record as a 100 + X %. This should be sufficient. I don't think you need to maintain any routine for the same.

You should know whether the ZPRS Condition Type is going to be relevant for Accounting or not. 

Further, make sure that the Pricing Procedure Determination takes into account this Procedure else system will not pull this procedure for the Document Type.

Get back to me if you have any further questions.