cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a requirement that i need to pick the PDF file and send  it to the mail server as an attachment to a mail box

how can i achieve this process in a simple way.no need to read the pdf file

very thanks in advance

regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

now i can able to send the data to my mail box .the problem is i am unable to send the data to gmail,and my  office mail in same communication channel,

can u plz help on this

regards

Siva

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

In order to have two receivers, you need to branch the message in Receiver Determination and configure two receiver systems, with separate communication channels. As far as I know, you can't configure more than 1 receiver e-mail in one CC.

Regards,

Greg

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greg already replied correctly. Unless you want to send the mail to same receiver(SMTP server) but multiple recipients.

PS: My first name is Ambrish

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>he problem is i am unable to send the data to gmail,and my  office mail in same communication channel

You can configure SMTP or IMAP for one mail server in the channel.  If you want to send mails to  multiple email addresses like your office mail accounts as well external servers account like gmail, you can take help from your mail administrator.  They can create a group mail Id that links all email addresses of your office mail accounts (desired) recipients and external mail server like gmail Id accounts.  You can route the message via your office mail server.  Basically you configure smtp for your office mail server. Create group mail ID.  Ask your adminstrator to assign those addresses in the group mail ID.  This might help. You don't need to handle this in PI.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Standard FM: 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1' .

BR

Ankur