cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Sales History to SNC Planning Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am working on Collaborative Sales Forecasting Scenario.

I have few queries:

1. How to upload the sales history to SNC planning area so that it would be available in 'statistical forecast screen'.

2. How to upload customer sales forecast so that it'll be available in 'collaborative sales forecast->sales forecast-product view'.

Any link/doc will be a great help.

Thanks

Praty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praty,

Refer below help link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SNC700_ehp02/helpdata/en/46/83b80a7ea52d8ae10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Check "Process Variants in Collaborative Sales Forecasting"  this will give you details about process flow.

I hope you will get all answers from above link.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have already followed the link. But I didn't get any hints from there.

If you can give some more suggestions then it'd be really great.

Have anyone worked on SNC sales forecasting? If you can let me know what is the standard uploading procedure then it will be great.

Thanks & Regards

Praty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this helps:

1.identify desired key figures and if not mapped, map them in SPRO for TSDM

2.Generate a planning area for TSDM type DFC01.

3. Create infocube matching Planning area structure from step #2

4. create ETL process to load data into BW cube defined in #3

5. Load data from infocube to your planning area using /SAPAPO/RTSINPUT_CUBE program.

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juraj,

Thanks for the reply. I have already resolved this.

I did followed steps similar to your suggestion. But the TSDA type should be VMIW1/VMIP1 rather than DFC01.

And the report you have suggested is nothing but Tcode: /N/SAPAPO/TSCUBE which is a standard tcode used in APO to upload history data to planning area.

Regards

Praty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juraj,

Can you please suggest how do you plan for the customer forecast to be available in CSF screen?

There is option for manually entering the forecast values, but it seems non-professional.

Can you anyone let me know what is the best practice for the same?

Thanks & Regards

Praty

Answers (0)