Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Archived - Invoice Completed

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you help me to understand the following situation?

I've found in the document flow:

• delivery is archived;
  • invoice is completed.

If I try to display the delivery, it doesn't exist in the database or in the archive.

Thanks and best regards.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Please go to transaction code ALO1 and search for delivery there.

In ALO1 select Deliveries-->execute-->select option " Search DB,SAP AS,and archive " and search for your document.

It will search in all possible locations.

Thanks,

Ankur

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

I've solved with a research in VBFA.

I've understood that the user reversed the process and forced the delivery deletion. So now the delivery result archived.

Best regards.

Antonio

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

First go to ALO2 and check out the relation ships between the documents and latter on goto SARI Tcode and put the archiving object that you required i think through this you can retrieve the archived document i suppose please let me know whether it worked or not?

Thanks,

samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antonio,

As per standard process it not possible to archive delivery with reverse invoice

Delivery archive means delivery move from SAP table

Invoice completed means invoice passed in accounting but FI person post money against accounting document , then accounting document is cleared( Means customer paid for this invoice

Thanks

Jitendra

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio ,

As per standard process which I am sure you are aware of you cannot delete delivery unless reversed and you cannot reverse unless you've deleted the invoice.

Your case it has bypassed the standard process. Are ou yusing customization during delivery , invoice or reversals process.

Regards

Madan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

Archiving a document is the process of moving a document from the SAP data base to a storage data base. It could done to data bases , tapes etc.,

Generally countries/companies have a regulated time for which the data should exist in the live server after which it could be archived. Ex. Canada govt specifies that at least last 6 years of data should exist in the live server.

your case:

• delivery is archived - means the delivery document has been archived into external database.
  • invoice is completed - The invoice for the delivery (which is archived) is paid in full by the customer.

Do let the forum know if you need further details. Please reward if answer is helpful.

Regards,

Debadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archiving and deleting a different concepts...

Regards,

Debadeep

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deliveries archived means, those documents are moved from SAP tables which are no longer needed

archiving process will move from data base tables to storage systems

for more information

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ewm70/helpdata/en/8d/3e4c11462a11d189000000e8323d3a/content.htm

regards,

santosh