cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled invoice in the invoice list is being billed because of a batch job

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is an invoice in an invoice list. 1st the invoice was cancelled and then the invoice list was also cancelled.But because of a batch job the cancelled invoice is billed repeatedly.

the billing type of the invoice list is ZLG and the billing type of the invoice is YG2. I want to remove the billing type ZLG(that is of the invoice list) and the billing date from the invoice so that it would not pick the cancelled invoice.

Can any body suggest how can I remove it from the invoice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

Why don't you try to assign a billing block to the sales order, so that this particular customer does not get re-billed again.

Debadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.But billing is already done and is cancelled.We cannot assign a billing block to the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are cancelling the invoice then cancel the goods issue also.Then your problem will be solved.

Regards

AG.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to VOFA and there ,you can see one Field as " Invoice List Type " ,here you need to remove from that Billing Type .

Thanks,

Dead Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I want to delete the invoice list type ZLG for a specific invoice number.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

But I want to delete the invoice list type ZLG for a specific invoice number.

Not possible .One Invoice List type can have more Invoice numbers but one Invoice number can not have more than one One Invoice List Type .

Note : your statement is meaning less .

Thanks,

Dead Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes one invoice cannot have more than one invoice type. but two different invoice numbers can have one invoice list type type.

So if I delete from vofa, then it is not only relevant for a single invoice it would be generic.

You did not get the question I think.Let me explain you.

lets say invoice number 1 is of type YG2 and invoice number 2 is of type YG2 and invoice number 3 is of invoice type xyz.

invoice number 1 is there in invoice list ZLG and also invoice number 2 is there in the list with list type zlg.

I want to remove the invoice list type and the billing date from the specific invoice number 1.

If you say I will go to VOFA and delete zlg from Yg2 then that would affect invoice number 2 also . But i want to remove from only one invoice number.

please advice.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Lets say invoice number 1 is of type YG2 and invoice number 2 is of type YG2 and invoice number 3 is of invoice type XYZ.

Invoice number 1 is there in invoice list ZLG and also invoice number 2 is there in the list with list type ZLG

I want to remove the invoice list type and the billing date from the specific invoice number 1.

I understood your concern on this requirement .But SAP has not given that kind of option to do .You can not remove the Invoice number from Invoice list vice verse  until cancel the Whole Invoice List thru VF26 and do again whatever you want .

Thanks,

Dead Man