Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Document Control Update

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the following requirement.

In ECC for a PO - Under Item->Invoice Tab - we can see Inv. Receipt, Final Invoice, GR-Bsd IV, and S Based IV. Now for the same ECC PO when it is moved to SRM system these values needs to be reflected in the webdynpro component(/SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_DCTRL - This is the component where we can see all the options).

Please refer to attached screenshot(PO) for more understanding. We need to reflect the similar in the Standard Webdynpro component(Screen shot2).

Kindly let me know if any BADI's available for implementing this requirement.

Regards,

Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How a PO created in ECC is transferred to SRM? Any Idea.

Regards,

Mohammed

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try bbp_get_status_2 to transfer the PO from ECC to SRM.

Let me know if this resolves your issue.

Regards,

Abhishek

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

there is no standard solution for that. You can transfer SRM PO to ECC PO (extended classic scenario) but not vice versa. You can attach your ECC System to Portal and show POs directly from ECC.

If you need to replicate PO from ECC to SRM you should create your own customer solution.

Main question, of course, what is the purpose of this process?

Best Regards

Konstantin

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement like while creating a shopping cart we are assigning source of supply and saving the Shopping Cart.

Once the Shopping Cart is saved then we are ordering it using 'ORDER' button.

Then a PO is created. At the line item of PO we can see GR, GRIV ,IR indicators as set to 'X' i.e checked. As per our requirement we need to set only

IR indicator to 'X' i.e check and the other two GR, GRIV should be unchecked.

We implemented BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI - BBP_PO_CHANGE - We implemented to set the flags in this method. But this method is not

triggering when a PO is getting created from the Shopping Cart.

Please provide if any idea for setting the flags for  a respective PO flag indicators from the Shopping Cart.

Regards,

Mohammed

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

IR/GR Indicators are usually taken from the settings of your supplier.

Please check the tab "Supplier data"

Another solution is to implement changes in the BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW (PO creation from SC in ECC).

Best Regards

Konstantin

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't forget to mark usefull and correct answers...

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for all your responses.

I am new to SRM and in need of responses from people like you for further developments.

We have requirement like if a PO created in SRM from Shopping Cart or PO then that PO needs to be reflected back in the ECC system.

I am using a badi bbp_ecs_po_out_badi - but it has many importing and exporting parameters.

What the exact parameters we need to consider for moving PO from SRM to ECC.

Please share if any sample code available.

Thanks,

Mohammed