cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCRX report not matching with MB 51 with movement type 261 and 262

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  SAP Guru

MCRX Material usage report not matching with MB51 with movement type 261 and 262 with toal consumption report .I would like know MCRX works on what logic what could be the possible mistake of transaction done by user.

Kindly help me to get the solution .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please  refer OSS SAP note 64636 - Procedure for statistical data setup in LIS.

And carry out a statistical data reconstruction for info structure S026. I hope it will solve this issue.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all i would like to tell you to check the the level of MCRX report and MB51 report, whether the levels are same. In MB51 you have transaction level data, where as in MCRX you get to view the report at diffrent levels such as material, order etc. Second i would like you to check units of measurement. MCRX shows reports in base uoms whereas MB51 may show report in alternative UOMs.. so make them in one UOM and then check.

Also,

MB51 works on movements which happen and it generally works on tables like MKPF, MSEG and relevant MM tables. But, MCRX works on LIS tables Like S032,S033 etc.

As LIS data updation maybe incorrect or may be these are not updated at all sometimes it is advisable to use MB51 only to arrive at your consumption. Do not try to compare these two reports. User usually find them different.

regards,

amit p hiran