cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository getting unloaded automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to load a repository it shows loading status for few seconds but before it gets loaded it goes to unloaded state again. I checked and did not found any errors or warning. I tried to load many times and every time the same happens, i am not able to load the repository. I checked for port numbers too, but the repository was mounted in new port only. Any idea on how to resolve this issue?

thanks

vinoth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your support. Actually the error was related to port address. when i changed the port number and try to load using update indices the problems were solved.

thanks

vinoth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

It seems like there us an issue due to which the load is failing.

You can look at log and trace to find this Error.Once you note that we can work on it.

Sometimes unloading unwanted repositories and loading the required repository helps.

Please update your findings.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

There must be duplicacy or incorrect field name which might be causing constraint error. I have faced this scenario and contacted basis team for detailed information. Some constraint like duplicacy of field or incorrect value added to a field (could be field length or something else) might be stopping repository to be loaded.  Repository is trying to be loaded but something else appears to be stopping to be re-loaded successfully. I would suggest contacting basis team for detailed information on which field is causing the issue.

Regards,

Ali