cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO Integration with SUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can someone tell me how to integrate BO 4.0 with SUP? Is this possible with SUP 2.2 or does it only work with SUP 2.1.0 and lesser versions? If you have experience in this can I get some documentation or some information on how to do this.

Is there any minimum system requirement from BO side?

Thanks

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got this solution working. So yes, it does work with SUP 2.1.0 and above. I have used 2.1.3 and soon will test it on 2.2.

Cheers

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

BI 4.1 has SUP 2.2 support on premise. Please refer to below link.

http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/businessobjects/blog/2013/03/15/bi-41-what-is-new-for-mobile-bi

Thanks

Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mallik.

I was able to connect my BO with SUP sever.

Regards,

Nagesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haresh,

I am trying to connect my BO server to SUP but I am stuck with authorization errors.

I get an authorization error at "3.6.3 Configuring Mobile Server to Connect to the SUP Server" error 403 when i try to use the URL Format : http://IP Address/MobileBIService/SUP/VerifyUser/MobISec

I have the admin rights and I get an error 403.

I tried connecting to SUP from Mobile BI App, I get an error 14850 and 14814. I am not sure how to change the sup.properties file with

MobiSec.cms=xx.xx.xx.xx

MobiSec.auth=secEnterprise

Can anyone help on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haresh,

I have seen almost all the documents on for integration from SUP to BO. I have the guide for MobiOS admin which you have share the 3rd link. Page 22 gives the details on connections but it referes to SUP 2.1 ESD #1.

My question is, does it support with 2.1.3 and 2.2 with SP1 / SP2 the latest release?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes , it will support with 2.1.3 and 2.2 with sp1/sp2 the latest release.

Thank you,

haresh