cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROCESS CONTROL 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, i have a problem with process control 10.0. When i try to delete an organizational unit in NWBC - MASTER DATA - ORGANIZATIONS - ORGANIZTIONS, the button "remove" is off. (as shown in the picture below). Anyone could explain me why? i'm using a user that have SAP_GRC_FN_ALL role.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, thanks for your suggests. I solved my problem. I wasn't able to delete an orgunit because i didn't have the profile "All SAP System authorizations" in my user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniele,

You do not need SAP_ALL.Use GRC_FN_ALL(Power use role) that is close to SAP_ALL profile to fix your issue.You would need Power user role to edit or modify master data objects like Organization, Sub processes Controls etc.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

The Organization you selected seems to be the corporate. Try to choose any child organization underneath it and see if the remove option gets activated or not.

thanks,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniele,

To delete an organisation, you need to follow standard process.If a user wants to delete an organisation or orgunit, he should retire the organisation.Change  the validity date.From backend system you can use GRFN_STR_CREATE tcode ,search the orgunit you want to delete and then delete using the remove option..I hope this answer helped.

Thanks