cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Found at RCA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured RCA for our ABAP system at our Solman 7.1 SP05 system.

I have sucessfully executed managed system configuration however at RCA am not able to see any data.

Regards,

Raja. G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Please check the following :

Go the transaction SE16 and enter E2E_RESOURCES. Check the table entries and increase the value of the RFC related to your managed system to 10. The unavailability of data might be due to resource cap exceeding issue.

After changing the value wait for some time then try to check data in workcenter. Hope it helps.

Regards

Sunny Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I changed the relevant and solmandiag and webadmin RFC as well. Still no data found at RCA.

Apart from that solmandiag and webadmin RFC also not working.

Error Details ERROR: timeout during allocate of registered program

Error Details LOCATION: SAP-Gateway on host  / sapgw00

Error Details DETAIL: TP WEBADMIN init/busy for more than 60 sec

Regards,

Raja. G

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you see my earlier post about updating your 'mdx' program in your directory?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

The errors you are facing are very common and we have seen in SP01 -SP08 all versions due to various reason mention in below note

SAP note 1435043 

many times it is due to extractor framework errors as they can't pull the data from your satellite system but please check for possible reason mentioned in the note

Regards

Prakhar

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which RCA tool are you referring?

Also why are you stopping with SP05, numerous fixes and new features have come along.  SP08 is supposed to be the norm until the first quarter of next year.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please find the attached screenshot for the error.

Regards,

Raja. G

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just fixed this in my SolMan.

Download mdx for the version of your kernel (7.20/7.21, UC or NUC, EXT or non EXT)

Support Packages and Patches - S" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1" Entry by Component" Solution Manager ABAP Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data may not be available because of many reasons. Please check KBA 1435043.

Please go thru the link  http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Workload+Analysis+-+No+applicable+data+found

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sunny