SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical indicator for AUC settlement and reversal of AUC settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,.

I want to set the statistical indicator for AUC settlement from AIAB and the reversal of the same.

I think this can be done using by override update profile setting however I do not know the exact business transaction I need to set and the value type. Could someone tell me.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not managed via update profile, but derivation strategy (FMDERIVE). If you are not sure what business transaction is called during the settlement, set a trace in FMDERIVE and perform the settlement. You will see in the derivation screen all the feeding fields, including business transaction. Then, you can create a rule deriving statistical commitment item, based on this information.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not managed via update profile, but derivation strategy (FMDERIVE). If you are not sure what business transaction is called during the settlement, set a trace in FMDERIVE and perform the settlement. You will see in the derivation screen all the feeding fields, including business transaction. Then, you can create a rule deriving statistical commitment item, based on this information.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

This seems to be happening after upgarde to 4.7 and 4.6. Previously the statistical indicator was set in FM documents during AUC settlement and reversal, but after upgrade the statistical indicator does not exist. Please help as to why this is happening.

Regards,

Amar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot understand: the upgrade was to 4.7 or it was from 4.7? Anyway, if you think it was managed before by overriding update profile, you can check it in OF39. What update profile do you use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upgrade was from 4.6 to 4.7.

Before we did not use any override profile setting previously. Now the statistical indicator is removed. I want to bring back the statistical indicator again. So I want to know which is the transaction for AUC settlement and reversal as I am not able to find out in the system.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never thought somebody is still upgrading to 4.7 Well, if you are not sure about the value type and/or business transaction of such an action, post a settlement, go to FMIFIIT table and check these values or set a trace in FMDERIVE as I mentioned before. Then, you can set the statistical indicator in OF39 for this value type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot ELI,

I have defined the rule based on the asset transaction types as update profile does not provide business transaction AUC settlement.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, good. I hope it works... Otherwise, give a feedback.