cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump in Message Creation when using a New Status Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I could not send a message in the work center using the new status profile which i have created. I have already maintained the object type and the transaction control based on the existing standard status profiles. I have also mapped the status and assigned it to the transaction type. But when clicking on the send button in the work center, i get below error:

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: An exception occurred (termination: RABAX_STATE)

And when i checked the logs in st22, here is the dump:

runtime: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

except: CX_SOCM_POSTCONDITION_VIOLATED

abap program:CL_HF_HELPER==================CP

component: SV-SMG-CM

Are there missing steps that I should do since the status profile was created from scratch and not a copy of the standard?

Thank you.

regards,

Grace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Algrace,

What version of Solution Manager do you use ? Note 1722232 - Change document opens up only after second call. The note is valid for Solution Manager 7.1 SPS 7.

Could you paste more logs from SLG1 tcode ?

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Grace,

Did you copied standard transaction type for message to customer name spaces Z/Y ?

What type of transaction you use right now? SMIN SLFN ? and in wich of them you changing status profile.

Regards Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniyar,

Yes, i copied transaction type smiv to zmiv. Then i assigned the new status profile to the transaction type.

If I use a status profile that is copied from the standard profile, I do not encounter the dump. It only appears for new status profile (not copied) and SLFN.

Thank you.

regards,

Grace