cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset button is broken and too large

Former Member
0 Kudos

I enabled the RESET button in select options in component HRASR00_EMPLOYEE_SEARCH via enhancement. Its working fine in dev 100 but in dev 110

the reset button gets too large and broken.

Looks to be issue with some personalization swithed on for this component. Your inputs needed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jozsef_hegyi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jason

with wda application wd_analyze_config_comp you can search for configuration and also here you can delete it if you want.

Best regards, JOzsef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have thought of that too but I don't have authorization to do so in other system. What ammuses me that same personalization does not take affect in DEV 100 but don't know why it taking affect in DEV 110. Is there any way through debugging I can swith off this personalization so as to prove that issue is due to personalization.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the image cannot be found.

Check the URL of the image/icon, "Reset" is not a valid URL!

Best regards,

Guillaume

former_member213217
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you try comparing the values of the "Application Parameters" in both the servers. Am not sure but I thin that this might be due to a parameter being defaulted to a different value in one of the servers. Check the parameters like WDSTYLE_TOOLBARDESIGN, WDLIGHTSPEED, WDDELTARENDERING...

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no image supplied at button level.

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try ~Icon/ResetToInitial for instance in your configuration for the Key 'IMAGE_SOURCE' where 'Reset' is entered for the moment.

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And yet, one can see 'Reset' in the 'IMAGE_SOURCE' property on your screenshot.

Best regards,

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys Thanks for your inputs what I want to know is is there anyway I can disable these personalization so as to prove my point to the user via debugging.

Hey Guillaume Garcia, thanks for your inputs buddy but this is the standard select options button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already compared,I can see no personalization take effect in DEV 100 but it does in DEV 110 None of them seem to have problem except RESET button of select options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gus Thanks for your all inputs Finally client agreed and they have reset their personalization its working fine,