cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to EDI 856 with B2B Addon

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am developing an interface on PI 7.31 Java only stack and have an issue with the IDOC to EDI 856 file generation with B2B EDI adapter(B2B addon).

I have downloaded the XSD of EDI 856 version 4010 from XSD generator utility and used the same in the mapping. The issue is that the HL segments of the EDI 856 should be created in the same order as that of E1EDL24,E1EDL37 and E1EDL41 segments. We have different Segment names in IDOC for various levels but its only the HL segment ,we have on the EDI file. The HL segments to be generated should be like (HL for E1EDL24  should contain the HL segments for E1EDL37 and the HL of E1EDL37 should have E1EDL41 segments information). For more info See below:

I have used Duplicate node and mapped,but the HL segments are created as All Order levels together, All Cartons levels together and all Item levels tgether insted of  Order-->Carton-->Item

Please suggest me how do I proceed.I have also tried editing the EDI structure so that HL hierarchy but the EDI File gets created only with the first level of HL segment as I am using B2B converter to create EDI file.

SAP Delivery Doc

For Delivery Level

E1EDL20

--- For Item Level, use the segments within E1ED24.

------ E1EDL24 – Item Lvl information on Delivery (Repeats for each Item on Delivery)

--- For Carton Level information use the segments within E1EDL37:

------ E1EDL37 – Carton Hdr Information (repeat for each carton on Delivery)

--------- E1EDL44 – Materials in the Carton (repeat for each material)

EDI  ASN

HL (O – Order Level)

--- PRF (PO Reference)

--- TD1 (Details)

--- REF

--- N1 (Name)

---  HL (P – Pack Level or Carton Level) Repeat for each Carton

----- MAN (SSCC Identifier)

----- HL (Item) Repeat for each line in the Carton

--------LIN (Item Info)

-----------SN1 (Item Detail)

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you verified the standard content mapping of this ?

if not check how that has been handled to get clue for your mappings..

HTH

Rajesh

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

You must focus on your message mapping. Actions done in the Integration Cockpit look OK.

Just make sure that the XSD produced by the EDI Content Manager is the target structure in your mapping.

Try to play around with your mapping and verify the result. Also, try to post a print screen here. Makes it easier to read and to help you.

Kind regards,

Dimitri