cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP with characteristics view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to use only the characteristics view during the ATP check? So even if the cumulative qty for the overall product is negative, I have a positive ATP qty at the characteristics level...

Product A: cumulative qty: -3000

Product A: characteristics Bleue : cumulative ATP: + 500

Delivery created with ATP check: Product A, Bleue...cannot create the delivery because the cumulative ATP qty is negative...even if 500 available at the characteristics level.

Thanks

Genevieve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi There,

The char's u choose on the ATP char view (time series relevant) are used as the hook/s to peg Demand to an existing supply or to create a new one. The "available/ATP/cumulative" qty is a function of ATP. So, as I read ur reqt it is in conflict.

For your Prod A, you must have defined certain characteristics (on the ATP char view) as relevant for pegging. If it's ONLY BLEUE, then the "available/cumulative/ATP" qty for that prod is/are for that characteristic. How can u have Cumulative Qty = -3000 & Avlbl Qty for char BLEUE = +500?

Bottom line - You cannot have Cumulative qty diff than qty for a specific characteristic.

Let me know if ur qn was mis-interpreted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andy,

Here is the problem. As you have mentionned even if we have activated the characteristics ATP view, the system still perform a check at the product level (without characteristics) before looking at the characteristics specified in the order. Here is the example again as to why we can have cumulative ATP different at the product level than characteristics level:

Product A (no char)..........................cum ATP: -40

Product A BLUE..............................avail Stk = 10

Product A RED................................avail stk = 10

planned order = 450

sale order = 460   

Product A BLACK............................avail stk = 100 ***we produce less than planned***

sale order = 150

So if we try to create an order for product A BLEUE the system doesn't confirm the order since cumulative ATP -40 even if for the characteristics BLEUE I have 10 available.

Is there a way to bypass the first check at the product level?

Thansk

Genevieve