cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RK Invoice Correction Request, not able to change Tax to give credit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

This topic was dicussed a lot in the previous dicussions but I'm not able to understand the tax part of this order. Let me explain my issue,

I have sucessfully created a RK, Invoice correction order which is created in reference with billing document. Our main aim of creating the Invoice correction order is to able to give credit note for only tax/VAT amount.

But, while creating the RK invoice correction order with reference to billing document, two lines are created. First one credit and second one debit, my idea was changing the tax classification to "0"  under debit line item and maintaing the same amount in both the lines. In that way, only the tax from the credit line item will be credited. But this is not working,

Am i doing something wrong ? or does it need some config or copy control changes?  Please advice and solutions welcomed.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

I like your idea and I have tsted this in my system as well. I am also facing the same issue these days due to consectuvely changes in GST rate here in Pakistan.

I have around 750 billing documents in which I have to change tax rate and calculation. I had suggested that if it was matter of some price or discount then we can adjust this through debit note credit note or invoice correction request but when we talk about Taxes I don't think so there is some other way around except reverse the invoice and regenerate with new calculation and rates.

For copy control from Billing to sale order at line item level we can only use Pricing type E for RK or any other invoice correction request if you have made your own. So it is impossible to change pricing type here and based on this system will Adopt price components and fix values.

This is my observation. Let me know your remarks and lets see if some other expert comment on this.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

What is not working ? Please provide more inputs to resolve the issue.

Regards

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you do the Tax Redetermination in the Condition Screen and choosing the Pricing Type as G.

Also if you are using MWST Condition Type check if you have maintained a record for Material Tax Classification 0 [Whatever the Customer Tax Classification is] as ZERO Tax %. 

Tell me if you need anything else.