cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error related to the time dependent flag in the Num sch when upload the CN codes

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

we have an issue when trying to upload the Num sch for both CN code and Tariff codes. Unless we flag the time dépendent flag in the NUm sch , the XML files provided by Customs info are not getting upoladed. The time dépendent flag leads to another issue( start date is uploaded date from the file - 1)

i have always uploaded tariff and codes w/o time dépendent flag but here it is not possible.

Thanks if u can share some experience

Kind regards

Assen Lozanov

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Assen,

Are you at 10.0? If yes, no upfront numb scheme customizing is needed. Maybe that is what causes your problem. Just execute /SAPSLL/LLNS_UPL101 with a name of numb scheme as is in the file e.g. _DHSCN, all neccessary custom will be created itself.

(so maybe get rid of your customizing and let it run automatically)

After you get to the upload logs you might need to correct/create/assign UoM system etc.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

thanks for the point.

In fact, we received time dépendent files from the DP. When i applied your advice, i got a pop up window asking me to enter the time zone (which is the cause of my issue)

Finally, SAP replied that we should use the time zone of the system UCT in order to be sure that the dates from the XML file are identically uploaded in the SAP GTS.

So this what i did

Kind regards

Assen 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Assen,

ussually I just put the zone which is valid (either from the xml file or I just google for it).

Anyway, seems that it work for you,

Kr,

Gabriel.