m1 1 4.5 A 567 HBbdjwdndndiodd

m2 2 5.5 A 567 wiejnwedwned

m3 3 6.5 A 567 eriufrefnf

m4 1 1.5 B 567 iurujrewkrljmwer

m5 2 2.5 B 567 oierwuweiruowei

m6 1 7 C 567 eriofmerfkme

m7 2 8 C 567 erfoijermferf

m8 3 9 C 567 eroifjmerfekmrf

I need to display this data in smartform as given below with heading for Materails with Diff Flag except for type A......

<u>Matnr Posnr Lfimg Vrkme Maktx </u>

m1 1 4.5 567 HBbdjwdndndiodd

m2 2 5.5 567 wiejnwedwned

m3 3 6.5 567 eriufrefnf

• TYPE B material**************

m4 1 1.5 567 iurujrewkrljmwer

m5 2 2.5 567 oierwuweiruowei

*****TYPE C material*****************

m6 1 7 567 eriofmerfkme

m7 2 8 567 erfoijermferf

m8 3 9 678 eroifjmerfekmrf

Please let me know How I can do this...by looping at a single table in SMARTFORM

Regards

Avi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Avi

to my knowledge wat i can suggest you is take 3 tables within main window ,and for each table loop the internal table it_final or watever and maintain a condition in the condition tab as flag = B in one table,and put flag = C in the other table accordingly

For the first table( without any flag) put the header with all the header test such as material ,item number qty and description.and for teh next two tables put the header area with only one column and give the text as 'B' type material and for teh next table as C type material respectively.

if it is helpful anyway kindly reward points.

Regards

Zarina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avi,

however u have sorted the table... wht u can do is create a <b> variables(one is to store the previous material and another one is of the flage, program lines and one extra linetype(for the text you want</b> in the table which u are ptinin rightnow.

after the u r prining the data move the material numer into a veriable then, for the line type CONDITONS tabe give a condition V_MATNR # ITAB-MATNR. so the line type will be triggered only if the matreial is different.

let me if face any problem..

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K