cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing report similar to VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

User wants us to develop one report where he can input the customer ,material and sales order type and in output , report should show all the pricing conditions for a particular date (Including List price , discounts , tax etc.) . I have already checked transaction V/LC and V/LD  which does not fulfill this requirement and now planning to use BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 . Please let me know the feasibility of using this Bapi and also provide your inputs as how can this be achieved with the BAPI or any other possible solution .

Transaction VA01 can't be used here as most of the users do not have authorization for this T code .

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE. Think in scales for instance. You need the quantity of the material to know the scale. Read the documentation in tcode SE37 (you can simulate ATP and pricing).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hai Sandeep,

Create a T CODE : ZVA01 copy the standard VA01 program to Zva01.

With help of abaper disable the save option (both icon and Ctrl + S ).

Now you can give the T code to all the users and user can replicate the sales order creation screen and check the price and conditions without saving.

Regards,

Mani

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

user need to see all pricing conditions are only net price?you can check net price with t-code V_NL.This simulates the pricing of your document but has performance issues.check this Note 415141 - Consulting note for net price list also.or you can use the code SDNETPR0 of v_nl!

Regards,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you want to simulate price calculation before order creation. If this is the requirement you can make a copy of sales document type and give access of VA01 to all users only with this sales document type and with this users will be able to simulate price by hitting VA01 > Sales document type > customer and material.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can develop the report by taking ( just an alternative solution for BAPI)

VBAK, VBAP and KONV tables into considerations

you will get the Document condition(KNUMV) from VBAK by inputing Sales order number

use the document condition KNUMV in KONV table and fetch all your KSCHL ( condition types)

KWERT is your list price which you can get it from KONV

get your functional specifications ready and discuss with your Developers on feasibility of using KONV and said BAPI

let them decide which could be easier to code

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

User is not expecting this . It should be similar to VA01 transaction (Without saving) i.e. when in input criteria he will put the customer , material and order type the report should show the applicable all pricing elements as we see in VA01 without saving . Here he does not want to use past data so we can not use created SO numbers .

Regards,

Sandeep

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep N

Use 'BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE' to create pricing report. This is good BAPI if you want to simulate sales order and provide real time pricing condtion details to user for example sales employee.

This BAPI gives you details of active and inactive condtion types, ATP,etc.

Reegards