cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate print preview for Billing document

0 Kudos

I am using VF03 to check the output for the invoice. I proceed as Biiling document> issue> select an output type and then print preview. But nothing happens. I can not see any output screen.

Can anyone help ?

Regards,

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

When you will face error then

1) Go to T-code - SU53 , and copy the object (marked as red).

2) Go to T-code - PFCG , and create new role for that TCode (Where facing error).

3) Manually add OBJECT here (as field shown in attached screenshot).

4) Logoff the the user and then again do your transaction for preview.

Okkkkkk....This is in my knowledge....

0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your  valuable suggestion but this is not the issue with configuration. Somehow file is directly printed to FTP server and i am not getting output for it.

@md. Enayat : -There is this existing script for that i want print preview.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

If you want to see print preview then you need to configure billing output type.

SPRO=>Sales & Distribution=> Basic Function => Output Control => Output Determination => Output determination using the condition technique => Maintian Output determination for billing => maintain output type (Define billing output & assign billing output)

Then Create a Smart form By ABAP for Sales Inv. Then Use T- code: VF02 put billing or invoice number. Then give enter =>GO to => Header => Output=>Brows “Output Type = Sales Inv “ & “Select Medium = Print Output” & “Partner Function=> SP” & Partner =sold to party id” => enter save

Then use T-code: VF02 or VF03 invoice output print or preview

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Is the output a smartform or SAP Script.  I thing the output you are checking is SAP-Script. If it is script you cannot see using the print preview option. Only way to check it is in spool request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mayank,

check  billing out put determination properly

1.Maintain output types in V/40 for V3 application.

2.Then assign output determination  for billing type in VOFA

Biliing type     output determination   application    output type 

F1                    V10000                       V3                RDOO

F2                    V10000                       V3                RDOO

FAZ                  V10000                       V3                RDOO

3. Assign output types to partner functions.

4.Define print parametrs for sales org/shipping/picking.

this will resolve you problem.

regards

satish

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mayank,

Create a Smart form By ABAP for Sales Inv. Then Use T- code: VF02 put billing or invoice number. Then give enter =>GO to => Header => Output=>Brows “Output Type = Sales Inv “ & “Select Medium = Print Output” & “Partner Function=> SP” & Partner =sold to party id” => enter save

Then use T-code: VF02 or VF03 invoice output print or preview

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

0 Kudos

yes they are assigned but i checked with functional team they says that actual printing happens on a separate system. And also a file is downloaded to FTP server.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

mayank tiwari wrote:

yes they are assigned but i checked with functional team they says that actual printing happens on a separate system. And also a file is downloaded to FTP server.

Hi Mayank,

If it is above mentioned case, then your functional consultant must have done some setting by ABAP routine for not to let it generate.

Check with him.

There can be several other Reasons as well:

1) Output Program may have some coding issue.

2) Output condition record may have not been maintained properly

3) There can be some Authorization issues in your User ID. (Check by SU53 ) after trying to generate Output.

Regards,

MJ

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check your Output type settings whether any Print programme,Form Routine and Smart Form Assigned.

Shiva

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm

1. do you have any value in the billing document ? if the value is 0 then print out will not generate

2. Is accounting document generated for the billing document? if not print out can be generated

3. check the output procedure in NACE and check any output routine assigned against your output type ?

revert back after finding them

regards,

santosh