SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment scheme creation issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While i am creating a payment scheme i facing the bellow highlighted issue.

And also specified Business partner has a some of the open billing documents now user wants to continue with selection of all open items and with specified amount $1000.

While creating from i am following the issue.

Extrapolation document has no lines. BB plan not created for contract

Message no. TU373

Diagnosis

The extrapolation document required for determining the budget billing amount does not contain any lines relevant for budget billing or posting.

System Response

The budget billing plan cannot be created.

Procedure

Check your rate, and change it so that at least one budget billing-/ posting-relevant line is created.

can any one please suggest the above quesry.

Content removed by moderator due to rules violation

Thanks,

Honey.

Message was edited by: William Eastman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP is failing to create a simulated billing document for budget billing extrapolation, so you need to check a few things if they are all set up correctly like, whether the rate category and rate type is consistent for the installation, possibly try creating a simulation billing document and check if it has any posting relevant normal billing line items(for which extrapolation line items are created during PS creation). Also check that BBP 4 is set at contact account level (I think there is no problem with this, would have got a different error otherwise.).

Thanks ,

Pawan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP is failing to create a simulated billing document for budget billing extrapolation, so you need to check a few things if they are all set up correctly like, whether the rate category and rate type is consistent for the installation, possibly try creating a simulation billing document and check if it has any posting relevant normal billing line items(for which extrapolation line items are created during PS creation). Also check that BBP 4 is set at contact account level (I think there is no problem with this, would have got a different error otherwise.).

Thanks ,

Pawan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Also verify the SPRO settings: Goto SPRO--->SAP Utilities--->Invoicing-->Budget Billing Plan-->Basic Settings--->Define Budget Billing Procedures

In here against the company code, the budget billing procedure that you should set for payment scheme should be 01234.

Once done, go to the contract account change screen (CAA2) and set the BB procedure under the general data tab to 4 for payment scheme.

Let me know if its working or not.

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

I think the solution to your first problem (getting error while creating payment scheme) is already provided to you by Harikumar and Pawan.

About your second problem, can you please give an example. If i understand it correctly, user wants to select all open items worth $1000 (total open items wort may be more than $1000) and continue creating payment scheme. Is that correct?