cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In sale order condition "calculation type"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir's,

Any one can know what basis calculation type took and came in sale order...

In my client side PR00 calculation type configured as "C" i,e quanitity but few items are automatical changes calculation type as "E" net weight..

why it is coming? and how can i rectify this pl guide me

Regards,

Prasath N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

In that case I will say the points which controls to consider Weight or not.

In V/06 your condition Calculation Type is D or E.

In Pricing Procedure, Condition Base Value is updated as 12 or 13.

And You condition value record is maintained with Weight Unit, then system will consider weight for action.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai MJ,

What you are saying is right, but in my client they configured as C (quanitity) in V/06.

So while creating sale order condtion value coming as E. how its changing automatically..Pl give me any other suggestion

Regards,

Prasath N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Pl suggestion me

Regards,

Prasath N

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In my client side PR00 calculation type configured as "C" i,e quanitity but few items are automatical changes calculation type as "E" net weight.

Actually,PR00 is Basic Price .Calculation Type Field is present in two Places .One is V/06 and another one is Condition Record .If you have only one PR00 for your Sales Order then how it ( Calculation Type ,where is the chances to get different calculation type ) will be changed for few Items ? ( I have doubt on this ) .

Please share screen shot of your exact problem .

Thanks,

Dead Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

Please check on the settings for the "condition type" mentioned in the field "RefConType" (Reference Condition Type) under the "Master Data" Section available in the Condition Type settings (V/06).

In your case, though PR00 has Calculation Type as "C" - it would have been provided as part of some other condition type (ZPR0) in the "RefConType" field of the ZPR0. While ZPR0 might be having calculation type as "E". Vice Versa could also be possible.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check settings for your condition type in pricing procedure. Did you assign net weight (13) as alt formula for condition base value? Remove the same and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

karuna sir,

Where can i remove the assign net weight. pl send the path

regards,

Prasath N

0 Kudos

Dear Prasath,

Go to Transaction Code V/08 and select your pricing procedure and check your condition base value column, if routine 13 (Net Weight) is assigned against your condition type PR00, there remove it and test.

Or Go to Transaction Code V/06 and select your condition type PR00 and Change the Condition type to "C" and save at the same time test the scenario again.

Or Go to Transaction Code VK11 and maintain the condition record by changing the condition type to "C" and save at the same time test the scenario again.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

SAQ MD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

prasath, as mentioned already by others, check settings in v/08.

0 Kudos

Dear Prasath,

Check your Condition Type PR00 details, There it might have maintained Condition Class="B" and Condition Type ="E". What ever you maintain in the condition type that will flow to the condition record.

Irrespective of the material system will propose the details mentioned in the condition type. As mentioned by Shiva Vasireddy above, you can manually change the Condition Type while maintaining the condition record but by default the values flows from Condition Type.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

SAQ MD.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check your Condition records may be there is a change of Calculation type as E in the condition record.by default the system takes as ''C'' in the condition record but can be changed in the condition record

Morever do not use the standard Condition types as per the Best Practises.

Shiva