cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function maintenence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

Presently we are maintaining partner functions in Sold-to-party like Ship-to-party (SP), sales person (W1) and some others (ZO, ZY) and these partners automatic reflects in sales order. Now, I have a different type of scenario. Sales Person (W1) I want to maintain in ship-to-party master data and this ship to party is maintained in sold to party. When I will create sales order W1 will reflect from ship to party master data. Is it possible? If yes then how can I configure it ?

Thanks in advance and your suggestion and advice will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ripon,

You may create Ship-to-party a/c group, in this a/c group you can maintain W1 partner function if your business allow this.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

-AJC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AJC:

Many thanks for your prompt support but we already maintained W1 partner function in ship-to-party and tested but in sales order those partner functions are reflecting which maintained in sold-to-party only.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ripon,

I understand that you have created, W1 Partner function and assigned in SH (Ship To Party).

Now, try below configuration in VOPAN, Sales Order Partner Determination Procedure.

Against, W1 same shown above, update SH and In sequence update 1.

This would pick up your partner function as desired.

Regards,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. MJ,

Thank you very much for your support. I am exactly looking for this and my problem is solved.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ripon,

Adding to MJ's post, read the F1 Help given for the field "Seq."

The explanation (with an example) given is helpful!

Answers (0)