cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which set up have done in QAS is need to redo in PRD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all experts

I have set up some kinds of output type for printing sales document in QAS, and it working, and I can print sales document through output type. Then I transport the request from QAS to PRD(Production System). But I found I cannt print sales order in the PRD. output type isn't transported from QAS to PRD, it needs to redo in PRD.

SO, my question is which set up have done in QAS is need to redo in PRD?

Regards, Peter.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all.

I am sorry, maybe my expression is not clear enough.

As far as i konw, when the abaper developed the program through smartform and set up the output control through the t-code VV11, it will produces a requisition.

After we transport the requisition from QAS to PRD, all settings was there but the output control, standard system behaviour. so, we need to set up the output control again in PRD.

My question is which settings should redo in PRD? In addition to the output control?

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Peter Lee,

You need to setup your output master again in Producetion system.

Masterdata do not migrate to different sap system along with development changes.

So business need to create output master using Tcode VV11 if your all configuration reached successfully in Production.

From Basis team side printer setting should be there, check with basis team that all the printer and other technical setting in place.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

peter lee

Looks like your all development request not transported successfull in P08.

If you defined new output type then you must be having three kind of workbench:

• Customised development request (Customization change)
  • Work bench development Request (Access sequence, Condtion table, access related change)

ABAP development:

• Work bench development request ctreated to modify print program if any (Created by ABAPER)

Go in Tcode SE01 in your development system, Go to displey Tab. Enter your each development request and check Log.

Ideally for new output type sequence of transportation should be as below:

1. Workbench Request should go to system

2. Customised Request should go after Workbench

But this given sequence is not always true, it also depends upon how you made your development. According to your development logic above sequence of transport may change.

So decide as per your own judgement and decide sequence of transportation.

Regards