cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Material from Stock Transfer Order and Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Gurus,

Currently, i'm facing a dilemma with our Stock Transfer Order and Sales Order. There are some items that should not be ordered that are still appearing in the available items for Order. Is there a way to restrict a material in Stock Transfer Order or Sales Order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to restrict material in sales order use exclusion. You can exclude material for perticular customer. Check Listing and exclusion in SPRO and in SAP easy access.

Hope this will solve your requirement.

Regads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you provide the procedures in creation an exclusion in SPRO?

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Harvey Vasquez

It works similar to Pricing configuration.

SPRO Path:

Sales and Distribution >>> Basic Functions >>>Listing/Exclusion

You need to create condtion table, access sequence, Procedure and assign procedure to Sales document type.

Once your setting is cmpllete go to Tcode VB01 to create exclusion master data against procedure.

Once configuration and Master data in place, create sales order for excluded material.

System will not allow you to create sales order for excluded material.

Hope this will solve your query.

Please let me know in case you are finding any issue.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Update here: Sales Org 1

X-distr.chain status

DChain-spec. status

&

In Purchasing Tab

Plant-sp.matl status

&

Stor. Loc. Stk Tab

Phys. Inv. Block in

thanks,

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the Material Master SALES ORG VIEW 1 set the Distribution channel -specific status set the status 12 ( which will restrict the material for sales)

and in the same Material master under PURCHASING VIEW plant specific material status set BP

alternatively in the BASIC VIEW 1  set the X-Plant specific status as BP

revert back after checking this

regards,

santosh

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harvey,

You need to use Material Exclusion, Functionality to stop specific Material Codes from being used in Sales Order.

Please check the same at below Path : Sales & Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Listing / Exclusion.

If it has been used then, System will give Error message that : Material has been excluded.

User will not be able to place an order of wrong material code by mistake.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to restrict a certain material in Stock Transfer Order by setting the X-Plant matl Status  with 01 Blocked for procment/whse. But as i tested this one in Sales Order /VA01, the system still allows this item. How to configure this item to be restricted in Sales Order?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

by setting the X-Plant matl Status  with 01 Blocked for procment/whse

May be you need to check in OVSU where select this "01" and execute.  You can see various texts.  Assign "B" against Block for Order and retry to create a sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi