cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR00 cannot be changed and ZCHB (Charge Back Price) can be manually added in sales order

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario where user should not be allowed to modify PR00 in sales order which can be achieved through condition type setting “automatic entry has priority” but at same time user can enter ZCHB (Charge Back) condition type in sales order “manual entry has priority”

User have authorization to add condition type in sales order for Eg. if user tries to add PR00 manually system will give error message. (this is what i want when PR00 entered manually), But by mistake user enters the ZCHB condition type and PR00 already determined from condition record will be deactivated because of ZCHB Condition type.

I have only 1 pricing procedure and want to restrict the entry of ZCHB when PR00 is there for the material and when PR00 is not there for the item user will be able to add ZCHB condition manually.

Note: Same scenario is for billing document as well.

Request your valuable suggestion's.

Thanks

Mohammad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can achieve this using CONDITION EXCLUSION functionality in SAP

1. Create two exclusion groups in transaction code OV31

create two exclusion groups in transaction code OV31 such as 0001 and 0002

2. Assign the condition types for each exclusion groups in transaction code OV32

Assign the conditions types PR00 in 0001 condition exclusion group and another ZCHB in 0002 exclusion group and save

3. Assign condition exclusion groups to the pricing procedure

Now assign these two condition exclusion groups to the pricing procedure such as RVAA01 ( to your pricing procedure) with  Condition exclusion procedure D and assing the first exclusion procedure 0001 with pricing condition type PR00

Ensure that you have added the condition exclusion groups to your normal pricing procedure

if you try to create the sales order, then if PR00 is active, then system will not take ZCHB even if the user adds it manually ( it will be inactive)

If  PR00 is not available then if user adds ZCHB , it will be active

hope it is clear

revert if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

See below screen shot, I have tested the same case which you have tell me.

In Pricing Procedure, as Mentioned in Second screenshot,

In Sequence, ZCHB should be first, then PR00.

System, checks Base Price in sequence as shown First Screenshot.

By this setting, If PR00 will be present, ZCHB will be in active, even though use has updated it by mistake manually.

If PR00 is not available, ZCHB will be active.

Regards,

MJ.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I believe , It wont work if ZCHB value is more than PR00

for example, PR00 is already determined by the system with value 1000$ and user tries to enter the ZCHB with value less than 1000$ than ZCHB will be inactive

If suppose ZCHB value entered is more than PR00 then ZCHB will be active

and more over it is a change in the pricing procedure steps. if it is a complex pricing procedure with FROM and TO columns used to determine other condition values such as discounts, taxes and surcharges it would require to modify every step within pricing procedure

regards,

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have tested the scenario as explained by you and its working fine.

1) PR00 will be '' automatic entry has priority- so in case user enters manual ZCHB which is higher    or  lower than PR00 it will not deactivating. PR00 is active irrespective of ZCHB is more than PR00

2) If there no PR00 in the line item then ZCHB is acceptable and active.

As per your 2nd response that is the case when u enter PR00 manually.

I am going ahead with the condition exclusion functionality as explaained by you.

Thanks a lot santosh for prompt response.

Regards

Mohammad

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

You should try another option of changing Steps of both Condition type.

That may also work out for your requirement.

Regards,

MJ.

0 Kudos

Hi, Mahendra,

The changing steps of condition types also suitable for my scenario as you said its deactivating the manually entered condition against PR00.

Just want to know one more thing how i can control ZPR0 (Manual Condition) through authorization.

Only specific user should have authorization to enter ZPR0.

Thanks in Advance

Mohammad

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Create special authorization object with the help of BASIS Team.

Assign to the specific Users who has need to add condition type manually.

Use, MV45AFZZ -- USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE User exit for checking of this authorization object and activity with the help of ABAPer.

Regards,

MJ.