cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add attachment in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am working on requirement, that only few fields in the PO should be in editable mode, if EDIT button is pressed.One of that field is ADD ATTACHMENT button.

I am doing this presently.

1) If i press EDIT all UIBB's (Overview, Header, Item, Approval...) are becoming editable.So i am blocking the EDIT event in FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

Method ONACTION_BUTTON PRESSSED.

2) I have created one export parameter using this i am trying to identify , that EDIT button has been pressed. I have enabled ADD ATTACHMENT button.

If i press this button , I am getting POP UP to attach file. But after attaching file and press OK , i am not seeing the attachment.

Can some one throw light how to achieve this.

Do i need to allow EDIT event to enable Notes and attachments UIBB , so that attachment can be seen or is there any way to see the attachment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be easier to set up 2 variants in your configuration for this UIBB: one for display and one for editing and switch between one and the other.

http://scn.sap.com/community/web-dynpro-abap/floorplan-manager/blog/2013/03/10/srm7-create-new-varia...

Best regards,

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for reply.

In Notes and attachment tab, 2 sub views are present.But how to enable these sub views ( Notes UIBB, Attachments UIBB ) when EDIT is pressed.

I am blocking the EDIT event as i said.Can you please tell me how to do this.