cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Plan Type is not default according to the Billing Plan Type as assigned in SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus and Expert,

Currently, user wants to create Sales Order with Billing Plan. However when everything is entered the configuration Billing Plan Type to the Document type ZOPC is ZF but it is shown ZE.

Have check all the configuration setting the document type ZOPC is assigned to Billing Plan Type ZF and the itsm category in the Sale Order is ZTBB which is also assigned to Billing Plan Type ZF.

Kindly advise why the Billing Plan Type in the Document Type ZOPC is not by default defined as configuration but default by other Billing Plan Type.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard Tan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivaskurma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Tan

We can set Billing plan type at following

• Customer master records - billing tab
  • Assigning to sales document types
  • Assigning to Items category

An entry in the customer master has priority. so please check in the customer master record.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas Kurma,

I have checked all as mentioned. with the print screen below and yet when creating Sales Order, the Billing Plan still not change accordingly. Kindly advise.

• Customer master records - billing tab

• Assigning to sales document types

• Assigning to Items category

Yet when I create Sales order with the order type ZOPC, the billing plan type still show the wrongly assigned value. Kindly Advise!!!

Thank you

Regards

Leonard Tan

srinivaskurma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Tan

Can you please send the screen shot of tcode OVBR for item category ZTBB

or

Kindly check the billing plan type assigned to item category ZTBB

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srini.

Kindly refer to the print screen below for the t-code OVBR and kindly advise.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard Tan

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leonard Tan,

Every thing looks fine. Have you checked whether any changes are done to item category during recent past for the billing plan type? 

I think the billing plan type for the item category on the order creation date  was ZF.

Please check if this is happening for the new orders created?

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tilak,

This is not happening. Even with new Sales Order created, the billing plan still have the default value of ZG instead of ZF.

Kindly consult.

Thank you.

Regards

Leonard Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus and Expert,

Kindly advise what can be done to solve the issue. I am not creating the Document type by bare hand but copy from the existing Doc Type.

Could it be possible to copy the billing plan over? even I have change the billing Plan in the Document Type.

Kindly advise and really appreciate solution can be shared as am running out of time to transport the changes to production server.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi leonard,

1. First thing is you check the item category assignment in vov4.check whether you have assigned same item category for the sales document type that you are assigned.

2.second is check the billing plan ZH is assigned to that item category or not

3.Also check the copy controls  VTFA and VTLA.

I think this should resolve your problem.

regards

satish

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leonard,

Please create a new sales order without taking any reference and check if the old billing plan is copied.

As per the setting you have to get it from the item category if we have the item billing plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Is the changes of VTFA and VTLA affect the default setting? Because I am creating new Sales Order without referring to any documents.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just creating order won't affect . I was trying tell you the complete settings that has to be done.

regards

satish