cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am explaining the scenario below. Please help me out with the proper solution ;

for example : A standard sales cycle( OR -> LF -> F2 ) was created for a specific country in 2012. In its Billing Document of type F2, at item conditions , there is a tax condition type UTXJ of 5 %. Now in 2013, the Tax Rates for that country has increased to 7 %. If a Returns(RE) with reference to that Billing Document(F2) is created in 2013 (F2 -> RE -> LR -> RE ), then in the Billing Document(RE) of Returns Sales Order(RE), the condition UTXJ is picking up the current condition record which has value 7% at present.

I want to copy the value of Tax Condition Type from the Billing Document(F2 made in 2012) to the Returns Billing Document(RE made in 2013).

The Returns Sales Order is correctly copying the tax value from F2 to RE but when I create the billing Document(RE) from the corresponding Delivery(LR), the BIlling Document takes the current tax value(7%).

I have the following copy controls maintained :

1) From F2 to RE(Sales Order) for item TAN : Pricing Type is maintained as D - Copy Pricing Elements Unchanged.

2) From LR to RE(Billing Doc) for item REN : Pricing Type is maintained as G - Copy Pricing Elements unchanged and Redetermine Taxes.

I want to ask that the solution for this problem is to change the price type from G to D in copy controls from LR to RE ?

Or there exists any other solution for it?

The issue is that I want to copy the tax condition into Returns Invoice from the Original Invoice which was made in 2012.

Please suggest any proper solution.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandesh Asthana

2) From LR to RE(Billing Doc) for item REN : Pricing Type is maintained as G - Copy Pricing Elements unchanged and Redetermine Taxes.

I want to ask that the solution for this problem is to change the price type from G to D in copy controls from LR to RE ?

• You need to workout Price type in copycontrl if you do not want to re determine Tax condtion in Billing. This is ths only solution. You have to select appropriate Price type in Copy control  to get proper condtion value as per business requirement in Invoice.

• Another solution is to change tax condtion value manually in Invoice before posting,  if your business and configuration allows it. You can try this if it is rare issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Neeraj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to change pricing type for only One Company Code or Sales Org, but if I change Pricing Type in Copy Controls from LR to RE, it will affect all the returns document irrespective of the Sales Org.

What shall I do to change Pricing Type option only for a specific Sales Org or Company Code ?

Do I need to change the code in the Copy Requirement ?

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

Please try User Exit MV61AFZA and  update section USEREXIT_CHANGE_PRICING_RULE.

Update the same based on your requirement and it will work out.

If you are looking for Control on specific type of Fields which should be updated or not in Pricing based on certain control.

Use Exit RV61AFZA and update USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE as per your requirement.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

MJ.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandesh Asthana

You can define your own Price type.

You can use customer reserve Price type available  for this purpose in Price Type

What you do copy the code of Price type in new customer reserve Price type. For Example copy Price Type G require to  work for sales area 1, 2, 3, 4. in Customer reserve price Type say '1'.

then again put logic for exception sales org and copy code of Price type 'D'.

Functional Logic  will work like this:

Your new Price Type in copy control will be "1". This price type "1" will have code of Price type G and D both.

Working of Price Type 1 will be like this

If Your sales area are 1,2,3,4 work like G else for sales area 5 work like D.

Take help of ABAPER to create this code.

Check below SAP Note for further details on How to create or modify new price type:

Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF

Hope this will solve your requirement.

Regards

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, in the copy control from Delivery to Billing, Maintain the pricint type as D

it will be sufficient

regards,

santosh    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

You have updated the question with answer itself.

As Neeraj has mentioned, You need to change Pricing Type only from G to D.

Do you face any other challenges like, system determines multiple Pricing Procedure for same scenario and for 1 Pricing Procedure you want Tax to be re- determined and for another Not.

That only can be the case where you can not work on the same.

If that is the case, then try updating Pricing type against Specific Pricing Procedure in V/08.

Regards,

MJ