Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure SSO for BPC 10 on netweaver 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm now having an requirement about confguring sso on BPC 10 on NW7.3.

The object is to access a report on enterprise Portal from BPC 10 without logon again.

I've already finished sso configuration on both Portal JAVA stack and Netweaver ABAP stack (where BPC 10 is located).

Now I can test if the sso is working from portal side by this:

i create an SAP transaction iview on Portal, when I click it, no more logon screen shows and I can see the transaction screen successfully.

But our requirement is the opposite, we want to visit Portal from BPC. We have already create a test link in BPC, but when I click it, it still pops up

a logon screen.

Does anyone has idea about how to configure SSO on BPC 10?

Thanks & Regards!

Bin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys!

the problem is solved by using FQDN instead of using IP address to visit the BPC web client as well as the link of portal in BPC configuration.

Bin

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone could help?

0 Kudos

It sounds like you would have to setup SSO2 trust between AS ABAP and AS JAVA, so that an SSO2 logon ticket issued on AS ABAP system is trusted by the AS JAVA system. To do this you have to export the certificate used to digitally sign the SSO2 ticket and import into an ACL on the JAVA stack (in EvalauteTicketLoginModule options).

Also, maybe you can help me with something ? I was under the impression that BPC was a Windows .net application, but you mentioned it as an application running on AS ABAP. Am I confusing it with another application with a different name ?

Thanks,

TIm

0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Now BPC 10 can be installed on top of AS ABAP. Just as an add-in, installed by SAINT.

Thanks!

Bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys!

the problem is solved by using FQDN instead of using IP address to visit the BPC web client as well as the link of portal in BPC configuration.

Bin

former_member183953
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.