cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split due to Tax Departure country and Number of Foreign Trade Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

With all the search I have done, this question was asked and answered a lot previously, but at the same time most of the previous solutions confuse me or didn't help me to solve the issue.

My issue is there is a invoice split for a sales order, yes its Order based Billing.

We had order combinations with two different plants before in the past and had no issues, but this plant is in abroad foreign country.

So I checked VTFA. ( order - billing copy control )  

Header:                                                                                                          Item:

Copy requirment          001   Header/order-related                                 Copying Requiremnets    002   Item / Order related

Determ.esport data      B                                                                         Data VBRK/VBRP              (Blank)

Assignment Number     E

Reference Number       A

The Billing split analysis shows as:

Split due to different header Data:

Fld Name                                          $000000001                                $000000002

Export indicator                                                                                   Z

Tax classification 1 for custo              1                                                0

Number of foreign trade data                                                              0000000667

Tax Departure Country                       US                                             NL

Please do offer advice and solutions. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First, use SAP Note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document as a checklist. Check it carefully.

After, subroutine VOFM in Data VBRP/VBRK. Check routine 007 as a template. The idea is populate the field ZURKI (CHAR 40) with a concatenation of strings. Each value is a different invoice. So, if the concatenation is over 40 characters, the do an offsetting of some values. As SAQ MD says, take the help of an ABAPer.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have activated Plants aborad functionality?

This could be the reason

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

How do I check that, can you please explain the solution. It will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep Kumar,

Take the help of your ABAPer and develop a routine.

The field which splits the Invoice is ZUKRI ask your ABAPer not to split the invoice even if the Country of plants are different, Foreign trade data and Tax classification.

Hope this will work out.

Regards,

SAQ MD.