Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to give product discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sd experts

i have one doubt plz let me know all

if customer bought 10000 rs products ,he can take any item which is below 700 rs item for free of cost

ex : customer took 12000 rs stock then he will take 700 rs item  suppose if item cost is 750 rs remaining amount he is supposed to pay

12000 rs +50 rs : 12050

so here 700 rs should not add in net value

Plz tell me any sap stranded method is there 

I am very interested to know this scenario configuration bz recently i have gone to one store who are applying this business process

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

FYI,

1. If you are indicating towards, India's Future Group's Retail outlet Big Bazaar. That already runs on SAP.

2. You referring towards discount/promotional pricing in Retail industry. I believe you might be aware SAP Retail caters the need of retail industry. Please refer pricing in SAP help on SAP Retail. And most of the other experts here would agree that pricing scenario in retail is different from Manufacturing companies.

I wish that helped you.

Thanks for Reading, JP

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Simple way is dont maintain condition record for that Material .If you want show that Material cost in Sales Order then maintain one condition type as statistical in V/08 and put this condition type with that material cost .

If the materiel cost is higher than customer discounted amount then maintain another condition type manually with that amount .

Thanks,

Dead Man

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The D M,

Material cost

When you say material cost, I hope you mean the price.

Material cost (VPRS value) does not play a role in this requirement.

Probably you are correct by saying keep a manual condition type, and let user give the value of this (e.g. 50; when the price of the "free goods" is 750)

If this calculation is to be done by the system, then we would have to look in to writing code in field Alt Cal type".(and set that in the pricing procedure for this surcharge condition type (50, when price of "free goods" is 750 ...and so on)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If this calculation is to be done by the system, then we would have to look in to writing code in field Alt Cal type".(and set that in the pricing procedure for this surcharge condition type (50, when price of "free goods" is 750 ...and so on)

I think ,dont no need go by Routine Level ,just two Condition Types is enough on this as One statistical Condition Type and another condition type to add some amount in Sales Order by manually .

Note : Any requirement is purely based on their business how they want .If you write a code then that Pricing procedure can only use for this requirement .We need to think about another customers also who are not coming into this requirement .

Thanks,

Dead Man

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu,

This is an interesting requirement!

The store you went to, was this "scheme and amount calculation" done by a user (manually)?

Or system was automatically calculating (without any manual intervention / help)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T.W

Just this is one big bazar store method but they didnt use sap just i am asking from sap point of view

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu,

In this big bazar store, the calculation (pay 50, because the item costs 750) was it done manually? (by the person at the POS counter)