cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt with HR replication in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are in SRM 5. We have an Org. structure that was created and now is maintained manually.

Now, our customer have a new requirement, replicate the Org. structure from HR SAP system in SRM.

I hava some doubts about this. It's possible replicate the org. structure from HR if already exists another one previously? If is possible, What steps are needed?

Many thanks in advanced.

David.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186144
Participant
0 Kudos

i highly doubt that this is possible. one thing is that you will need numbering to be external as the number will need to be the same with numbering for HR in ECC. I personally think the safest approach will be to have your SRM re-installed and having the data migrated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

As Yosea suggested, the numbering needs to be sync while replication is ON. The O,P, CP,USER ID is coming from the external ECC system. I guess, very well we can replicate the entire organization structure from ECC and create a new organization structure. And this new one can be set as active. But can u guess, what will happen to the old one? All the employess BP's are associated with the old shopping carts. Will they able to access the old documents created by them? this will be a challenging i guess.

I think while replication of the initial load, we can check for the SU01 users which is already available in the system get the corresponding BP rather than allowing the system to create a new BP. This can be done via enhancement in PFAL.

I hope i have given some basic idea, experts can comment on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)