SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message and Event Control for Tolerance Profiles ?

shinas_rh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

My Requirement is to Trigger an External mail to the Users when Fund Exhausted by 70 %. I am able to this in Business Workplace.

I have read SAP help on this

"You can enhance the message and event control using the Business Add-In FMAVC_EVENT. You can find more information in the Customizing of Funds Management, under Budget Control System (BCS)  ® BCS Availability Control  ®  Business Add Ins for Availability Control  ®  Define Mail Recipient for Availability Control Check. "

i never worked in BADI and i have tried now to create new one, but FMAVC_EVENT not existing.

I am in EHP6.. Can someone guide me how to achieve this...

Thanks in advance

Shinas

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why would you enter something in 'Composite Enhancement Implementation'? It's not necessary... If you don't have experience in creating BADI implementation, you'd better consult an ABAPer in your team, as anyway, you would be required to provide access key to make a modification in the system.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Now i am going with SAP Standard, i mean Mail to the SAP Work Place. I am at Onsite and ABAPer is ther at Offshore. Communication is difficult.

Also, Can i seek one more advice from you.

What is the Best Practice of Budget Check ,i mean at the Contract creation, is it really required to check .

I am clear about PR and PO level. but at Contract level i am not Clear.

Regards

Shinas

Regards

Shinas

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no best practice in these matters: it all depends on client's requirement. SAP provided this possibility as from 6.04 release following demands. So, it's up to you to set it up or not.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

posted a solution here: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1911791

Thanks.