Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't got Acknowledgment of Achievement | SCN Active Contributor Gold

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i have become active contributor Gold today. But i haven’t got mail like Acknowledgment of Achievement | SCN Active Contributor for becoming Active Contributor Gold.

Can you please help me here?

One more thing, whenever i am commenting on a blog OR replying to a thread, my response is not getting published. It is waiting for moderator to approve. Why all of a sudden. Is that something i have wrong. I am worried now.

Please Note,  your reply will need to be approved by a moderator  before it is posted in the forum.

My profile link: http://scn.sap.com/people/jitendrakumar.kansal

Regards,

Jitendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

The "Acknowledgment of Achievement" mail is stopped since the gamification has been launched April this year. So you will no longer receive mails when you get to the next levels.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Leon

bastinvinoth
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leon Limson

Why their stopped any reason behind

Regards,

Bastin.G

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

it is really disappointing.

atleast we should get some other kind of acknowledgmnt for this.

what about my other issue? why always my reply/comment has to wait for approving it by moderator.

Regards,

Jitendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Congratulations on achieving Gold status!

As Leon mentioned, these eMails are no longer sent.  The reputation system has been overhauled and now members have a more robust and detailed reputation inventory including badges and space specific expertise.  See

Regarding the moderation, you might have triggered the spam filter. I checked and see that all your content has cleared moderation.  If this happens again, please mention in which space you created the content and the date so we can investigate.

Jason

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

thanks a lot

i went through the link you mentioned in your reply.

i found :

Active Contributors get an e-mail each time they reach a certain level (bronze, silver, gold or platinum).

correct me if i understood it wrong.

Regards,

Jitendra

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You're right: I've reached out to the owner of the content to advise.  Since it doesn't specify all new user levels, I'm going to assume this was an oversight when the blog was updated.

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra, Jason,

The content in the blog post that Jason referred to is actually not up to date, as indicated by in her additional note at the top of the post:

May 2013 update:
SCN is now enhanced with extensive game mechanics! This is fun, this is driving engagement in the community!

Please read the updated Reputation Program Overview and the Frequently Asked Questions documents, as well as Chip Rodgers' blog.

To make it clearer, perhaps she can add an additional line that the information in the post below the note is no longer accurate when she returns from vacation. (The post was not deleted due to the bookmarks on it.)

I would recommend reading the Reputation Program Overview and the FAQ documents listed in the note. Those do have accurate, up-to-date information on the SCN reputation program and gamification. There is also .

Most importantly, please know that we are actively working to bring some form of email notifications back to SCN for leveling-up and possibly for mission achievement. So stay tuned!

Regards,

Audrey

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Audrey, I just did.

Laure

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Audrey !

Three days back, I've become active Gold contributor.

According to your reply, I've not received an e-mail for attaining new level for active participation.

I strongly believe it is greatly disappointing many active contributors when they don't receive e-mail on moving to next level.

Hope to receive e-mail for the same at earliest.

Regards,

S.Suresh

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

These e-mails are no longer sent. Please note the other replies on this thread.

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jason !

Soon e-mail will be sent when moving to next level according to the this thread.

Nice to know ! Though there are some features signifying reputation level in SCN, receiving an acknowledgement of achievement mail will make any one delightful.

Regards,

S.Suresh.