cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVD condition not acting as clearing account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Am trying to create a Import PO, wherein i want my custom duty and CVD to be added to my inventory account when i do GRN and be deducted from GR/IR. For example a/c entry should be

Inventory Dr    Rs.100.

GR/IR        Cr Rs. 80

CVD          Cr Rs. 10

Customs    Cr Rs.10.

In my case Custom duty is getting inventorised whereas CVD isnt. It is acting like an expense a/c getting debited in MIRO. As a result of which my inventory costing is going wrong. Have used standard condition JCDB for custom and assigned FR3 as accounting key and JCV1 for CVD and FR5 as accounting key. Request you all to provide expert views about the same and help me inventorised the CVD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rather than disturbing the existing condition types, Create new condition types by copying JCV1 and JADC and insert in your Imports pricing procedure. Donot check Accrual box in M/06. Try and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the above scenario, the said excise invoice is for a depot. In other cases where credit can be availed, will this solution work?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot avail the credit when you procure the goods at depot. In that case also you may create the new condition types by copying the above and have inserted in the required pricing procedure.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member213924
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether these conditions marked as Accruals and account key and account key accruals assigned to them in pricing procedure.

CVD condition we use for taking modvat benefit in case of Indian scenario. Check your CIN settings too, this condition we use under SPRO->logistics genral->India->Basic settings->Determination of excise duty->Maintain excise defaults

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

As per understanding, you don't want to take credit of CVD & ADC conditions. You want to post the value on inventory along with basic custom duty.

For this, please remove/do not assign the conditions of CVD & ADC in "Maintain Excise Defaults" in CIN setting.

This will resolve your problem.

Regds,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.