Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cinfiguration for VRRE inbound delivery for repair in SAP CS

manzoor_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am very new in CS Module. I am searching configuration for VRRE transaction to create inbound delivery in repair process in CS. I am also unable to creat service order in background in repair process.

1) When ever I am creating Inbound delivery (VRRE) system giving error massage " Ordr can not be delivered"

2)  In repair process Service order should be generate in background. When ever I m trying to create service order for repair system showing information massage

"

A service order has not been found for action 'Repairs'

Message no. V1866"

Kindly help me out to resolve the above issues.

Thanks in advance.

Manzoor Ahmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked sale order in document flow of notification?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) When ever I am creating Inbound delivery (VRRE) system giving error massage " Ordr can not be delivered"

What is the delivery document type you are using ? If it is standard you have to use LR

are you using any standard process or is it customized.

Check whether you have any Service product or not?

2)  In repair process Service order should be generate in background. When ever I m trying to create service order for repair system showing information massage

Service order is only created for if you have status as START REPAIR with Action repair

check what is the Item category determined, and what is the requirement type?

let us know some details on above so that we can assist further

regards,

santosh

manzoor_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Santosh for your valuable input.

ZLR Document using for Inbound delivery.

Actually I am working on roll out project. Client wants to use existing delivery document ZLR. In existing they use to use VRRE transaction for Inbound delivery there they have to specify Order no., Delivery docu. ZLR & Receiving plant XXXX once its excute save the docu. Inbound delivery no will generate then go to VLO2N do the PGR.

When ever I am trying to create inbound delivery system giving error massage

"

No delivery-relevant items in order 0003000021, order type ZKRA

Message no. VL455

Diagnosis

The sales order you want to deliver, sales order 0003000021 with order type ZKRA, either contains no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered."

2) As you said

"Service order is only created for if you have status as START REPAIR with Action repair

check "

may I know where to see the status in Repair order ?

For your information requirment type is YSE & ZRRA item category is used.

I hope you can understand my problems will provide some valuable input to resolve my issues.

Thanks,

Manzoor Ahmad

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using service product?

if so, double click on the service product ( with item category IRRS as per standard) and you can see the repair tab

in Repair tab you can see status for all item)

regards,

santosh

manzoor_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr santosh,

I have cross checked with QT client reapir process. In repair order Delivery status getting update in header of the order. But in Sandbox its missing. Its not getting update, due to this I m unable to create Inbound Delivery. So can you please tel me how its going to update in repair order. Is there any config required or any user exit is there ? I hope you can undertand. If you need any clarification plz let me know.

yes I am using Service Product.

Regards,

Manzoor Ahmad

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

process will follow as below

IW51-->RAS (repair order)-->Inbound delivery-->Service order (IW31)-->DP90--->billing

So if you are using Service item, then RAS will have these item categories

IRRS- Service item

IRRE-- InBound delivery will be created

IRRP- Service order will be created

Check if you have IRRP item category or not

regards,

santosh